Is Your Company Planning to Increase Its Digital Marketing Budget?
Digital marketing is very important for any business, especially one that has not yet been established. No matter how good your product or service is if no one knows about it, your business is not very likely to be successful. Digital marketing is one very important way to spread knowledge about your products, as many people spend more time on their computers and mobile devices than they do actually engaging with the physical world around them. It is important to be able to reach these people where they are going to see what you have to offer.
If you do not have a lot of experience working with professionals at a digital marketing company, you might have many questions. For example, you might wonder, what exactly does a digital advertising business do? Is it possible to obtain a digital advertising definition? Where can I find a good digital advertising tutorial? What is the best digital agency for small businesses? Someone who works at a digital marketing company will likely be able to answer many of your questions or at least point you in the direction of someone who can. Alternatively, you can do your own research and see what different digital marketing companies in your area can do for you.
- Selecting a search engine is often an easier task than selecting from the listed results that search engines produce.
- Estimates indicate that 70% of content marketers say that blogging has increased their brand awareness.
- As many as 25% of all search inquiries in the year 2012 were made from mobile devices.
- Research indicates that as much as 39% of retail customers come from search engine inquiries.
- Compliance mandates such as Payment Card Industry (PCI), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) require businesses to protect, track and control access to sensitive information.
- HIPAA compliance breaches that are as small as less than 500 records can result in a hefty $50,000 fine.
- Every day 60 billion emails are sent, 97% of which are spam.
- Nearly 50% of Americans indicate that Facebook has had a larger influence on their purchases than any other social media network. A digital marketing team can help your business find ways to grow your Facebook followers and to generate content and promotions that will keep those followers checking your page on a daily basis.
- Get someone writing! Marketing research indicates that content marketing can lead to an estimated 2,000% increase in blog traffic. Through SEO tasks, a digital marketing team can create that content that directs users to your company blog.
- Inbound leads, such as those generated by SEO are 61% less expensive than outbound leads.
- Nine out of every 1,000 computers are infected with spam. Is your company looking for a way to be protected?
- Estimates indicate that 70% to 80% of search engine users completely ignore paid or sponsored ads. Instead, your company needs to focus on generating organic content that will attract your customers and clients.
- Outourcing managed services software is often the best approach to making sure that current personnel are able to focus on their product and services tasks.
- Productivity matters! Not just on the manufacturing floor, but in the marketing realm as well. Companies that produce a constant series of organic content create a growing list of followers who will watch for the latest promotions and the latest products and services. Digital marketing productivity, however, is often difficult to master if you do not outsource these tasks.
- The federal government has suffered a nearly 680% increase in cyber security breaches in the past six years. Has your company been affected? For many businesses, the decision to outsource digital marketing is made in combination with outsourcing data storage and security systems.
- Inbound leads, including SEO, have a 14.6% close rate. This compares to a mere 1.7% close rate associated with outbound leads.
- Malicious attacks tend to come from within an organization, not from an external threat. In fact, as many as 75% to 80% of all malicious attacks come from with in. For this reason it necessary to use ethical hacking services such as security auditing and penetration testing to thoroughly evaluate your IT infrastructure. Digital marketing providers can often help with this task.
- IT consulting firms are an integral part of a company’s success. From data storage to cyber security IT consultants can keep you systems running efficiently and protect them from intruders.
- Zeroing in on a digital marketing company that can also continue maintaining your computer systems can be a wise decision.
- Always in a hurry! That is probably the best way to describe today’s consumer. In fact, as many as 75% of search engine users do not bother to scroll past the first page of search results. your company needs to work with a digital marketing team to make sure that you land at the top of those search lists.
- Too many businesses in the past have pretended that they could ignore social media and SEO tasks. As statistics show, however, companies that do not use digital marketing will not likely succeed.
- Internet users utilize search engines. In fact, the latest research indicates that this is the case for an estimated 82.6%. Digital marketing firms and marketing agencies can show you ways that you can have search engines work in your favor, instead of working against you.
- Over 100 billion worldwide search engine inquiries are conducted each month. Do you have a plan to compete?
- Nearly 80% of all security breaches are caused by weak administration passwords.