7 Services You Need to Look for When Hiring PCB Manufacturing Companies
Printed circuit board (PCB) production is perhaps one of the most important industrial services provided to tech manufacturers around the world today. There are circuit boards in almost every electronic we use, so it makes sense that it’s a big industry. How big? Well, in 1995, about 50 years after the first PCBs were introduced, the industry was valued at approximately $7.1 billion. By 2012, industry value had skyrocketed to upwards of $60 billion worldwide. Talk about a successful industry.
But the key to maintaining this industry is selecting excellent PCB manufacturing companies who can turn out high-quality, efficiently crafted products for technology companies around the world. Whether you’re the owner of a technology company or you’re looking into getting started in the PCB manufacturing field, there are a few key services that a great PCB manufacturing company should provide.
To give you an idea of what you should be looking for in your search for high-quality PCB manufacturing companies, here are seven key services that we offer to our customers at Advanced Assembly.
- Low-Volume PCB Assembly: One of our specialties, this service is essential for PCB prototype assembly orders.
- Quick Turn: We offer some of the fastest turn times in the industry.
- Turn-Key Services: Our partnerships with some of the top component suppliers take the stress out of searching for parts.
- State of the Art Technology: We’re incredibly proud of our cutting-edge technologies, as well as our efforts to stay one step ahead of the industry.
- Assembly Check Services: Our Design for Assembly verification software actually checks every order before production begins, minimizing the risk of error.
- Box Build: In addition to our many other services, we provide box build and electro-mechanical support.
- First Article Services: This is en especially important service, as we can build first-article boards for you to test before your order comes through.
These are just a few of the numerous services we offer, and they’re services that any great PCB manufacturing companies should be offering as well. Printed circuit board assembly services are some of the most important in the world for technology development, and the companies responsible should be held to high standards.